Share Your Magic…Make an Impact…
Words got your mind whirring? Blank page keeping you up at night?
You didn’t start your purpose-led business to spend all your time writing copy.
That’s where I come in. Hey, I’m Jasmin. And writing spellbinding copy for purpose-led brands is my bliss-filled happy place.
If you’re struggling to find the right words, or just don’t have the time for your biz copy, I’ve got you covered.
I’m on a mission to humanise clunky copy into natural, relatable words that work hard so you can take a breath.
Who is Jasmin?
Values-led copywriter, lifelong word nerd, cat-parent to Miss Saphi…often found with coffee cup and book in hand(s).
From the moment I could read and write, I read and wrote everything I could. My word obsession flourished.
Alongside this, a passion for people and psychology was brewing. This passion for people took me on a detour by way of a 10 year social work career. Across these years I delivered trauma and grief counselling, managed services and, of course…wrote.
And now, I’ve had the joy of bringing both passions together to create Word Wizardry.
Here I support purpose-led businesses like yours to make positive change in the world.
Am I the ethical copywriter for you?
Word Wizardry delivers copy that is:
- Done for you – say goodbye to the word juggle
- Written for humans – specifically those humans who are your ideal audience / customer
- Written by an experienced copywriter – who has also lived and breathed human communication during 10 years as a social worker
- Values-aligned and trust-building – no icky, bad vibes, pain-pushing words here
- Infused with SEO and common sense – written for people plus Google meaning your business can be found and understood by both
- Proofread and edited – ready for you to hit publish
- Guided by your business growth goals – thoughtfully crafted to meet your growth goals by respectfully engaging your people.
When I’m not writing copy for purpose-led businesses I am…
Hanging out with my wellbeing officer (a.k.a Saphi) – rescue cat and encourager of breaks
Getting to a beach or rainforest for some soothing nature vibes
Reading from my on-the-go stack of very varied books
Family and friend time.
I believe the practice of copywriting comes with the responsibility to hold respect for your intended audience.
I’m sure you’ve experienced reading an ad or an email and cringing at the obvious and sleazy sales tactics jumping off the page.
It leaves a bad taste…and it doesn’t work.
Marketing can (and should) be based upon respect.
The strongest relationships are those founded upon respect.
Let’s connect with your ideal customer with respect for their intelligence, their diversity and their choices.
Powerful copy is meaningful and personality-driven. It creates a REAL connection. It clearly and creatively showcases what is unique about you and your business.
The Ethical Move: “This badge represents my pledge to the ethical move in service of a new marketing standard based on transparency, trust, and honesty. Please connect with me if you see me not honouring my pledge.”
Work with me:
I completed my formal copywriting training with the wonderful Tamsin Henderson.
When working with me, you access:
- A copywriter who recognises that marketing is more than a communication tool. It is a way to connect with real people – the humans who are your audience;
- A scrupulous eye for detail: more time spent creating magic and less time spent correcting errors;
- Seamless collaboration: thorough brief and designer-friendly drafts to ensure minimal delays and revisions;
- Useful feedback and recommendations where appropriate.
As a certified case study writer, I help business owners like you, capture your results and win new business directly from your customer success stories.
Based in Brisbane, Australia, I work with people around the world.
Word Wizardry acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Australia, recognising the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. I pay respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Word Wizardry is welcoming of all people, celebrating the beauty in diversity, while recognising the pain of the past.