Grow your purpose-led business…
…with ethical copy that’s loved by people and Google.
Nobody knows your business better than you.
But you find yourself juggling competing business priorities, including writing your own copy.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the word search, I can help.
As a copywriter for purpose-led businesses, I take care of crafting the audience-focused, Google-friendly words that make your brand stand out.
If you’re dreaming of ready-to-go copy without the hair-tearing hours spent juggling words, let’s talk.
I write copy and content for:
- Eco and Green Businesses
- Sustainable Pet Businesses
- Health and Wellbeing Businesses
- Mental Health Professionals
- & More…contact me if you would like to collaborate
Are you a new business?
No worries! I offer affordable copywriting services to new brands and startups who are still working out their voice. I can help you with defining your market, refining your offer and aligning your messaging and tone of voice.
Ways you can work with me…
1. Case Studies– build trust and credibility, with humility
Case studies are your most powerful sales asset.
Combining real-world results and social proof, case studies are 10 times more convincing than your strongest sales pitch.
- Evergreen endorsement
- Repurpose into dozens of separate marketing materials
- High return on investment.
A case study goes far beyond a testimonial or review by providing prospective customers with credible, relatable proof of the benefits of doing business with you.
Showcase how your products and services worked for someone else just like them – someone in the same industry, someone facing the same challenges.
Present your wins from the voice of a third-party (your satisfied customer) and allow your reader to draw their own positive conclusion without you directly having to say ‘Hey, we’re awesome!’ Let’s be honest, that can feel pretty awkward.
As a certified case study writer, I help business owners like you, capture your results and win new business directly from your customer success stories.
2. Website Copywriting – engage your audience
- Get your website reader-ready with Google-friendly copy that gets your business found and remembered
- Highlight your products and services with audience-focused language
- Bring clarity to your call to action buttons
- Weave keywords through your website so Google understands you.
3. Web Content – educate your audience and Google
- High-quality web content helps your business to reach more of your audience and to increase Google visibility
- Web content includes: blog posts, articles, white papers, e-books, press releases and more.
4. Email Copywriting – connect with your audience
- Headlines that inspire opens
- Opening lines that inspire reading
- Reading that inspires an action
- Email copywriting includes: newsletters, sign-up emails, nurture sequences and more.
5. Social Media Copywriting – nurture and grow your audience
- Your Instagram bio is a precious communication gem – let’s make it count
- Your social media captions do a lot of heavy lifting to connect, nurture and grow your community – post with confidence.
6. Proofreading, Copy Audits & More
- Need someone to proofread your copy before your launch?
- Looking for fresh eyes and feedback on your existing copy?
What people say…
“Input from Word Wizardry has been invaluable to us.”
Word Wizardry acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Australia, recognising the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. I pay respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Word Wizardry is welcoming of all people, celebrating the beauty in diversity, while recognising the pain of the past.