Build trust and credibility, without the awkward…
Ever feel like your marketing materials are a not-so-humble brag fest?
It’s uncomfortable, it can feel sales-y and all round a bit yuck.
This is one of the reasons why many businesses use case studies in their marketing.
Combining real-world results with social proof, a good case study will do a LOT of the heavy lifting for your business sales.
A case study gives your business…
- Evergreen endorsement – evidence without an expiry date
- Marketing material – repurpose one case study into dozens of separate marketing materials
- Proof that takes prospective customers from ‘maybe’ to ‘I’m ready to buy’ because they can clearly see how your product / service helped someone in the same situation.
A case study goes far beyond a testimonial or review by providing prospective customers with credible, relatable proof of the benefits of doing business with you.
In other words, with a case study you can show results vs just telling someone about them. Much more compelling. [Insert self into dream scenario here] compelling.
And it’s not icky-feeling, because it’s truth, straight from the mouth of someone who has directly experienced a great outcome from your product / service and found it to be the bees knees.
What people say…
As a certified case study writer, I help business owners like you, capture your results and win new business directly from your customer success stories.
Certified case study writer & Graduate of Proof Sells by Tamsin Henderson.
What is a case study?
A case study is a document presenting the:
- Challenge (your customer faced before they discovered your product or service)
- Solution (transformation your customer experienced thanks to your product / service)
- Results (your customer achieved after using your product or service).
Repurpose multiple ways…
Case studies are multipurpose – once written, you can split them into dozens of separate content pieces, saving precious time and money for other priorities.
I can guide you on repurposing your case study creatively.
I acknowledge and give thanks to the Turrbul and Jagera people, the Traditional Owners of the land I live, work and play on. I pay respect to their elders past, present and future. I acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded.