Your copywriting FAQ’s answered…
What is a copywriter?
Find out what a copywriter does here.
What is the process of working with a copywriter?
My proven 3-step copywriting process is clear, collaborative and saves you time:
- Book your free discovery call or send me an email with a brief description of your needs.
- We will have a brief chat to get to know each other, discuss your needs and how I can help. And, most importantly, we’ll get an idea of whether we’re a good fit.
- After the call/email, I’ll send you a proposal and quote based on our conversation.
- If you’re happy to go ahead, we’ll sort out things like invoicing and terms and condition, then excitedly move to step 2.
- To begin, we’ll have another call/email to get super clear on exactly what you want from the copy project (briefing session).
- Then…the magic begins. I will bring together your insights and goals alongside my research and copy skills to craft your desired copy.
- I will keep you informed throughout the process and will ask any follow-up questions as needed.
- Within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a proofread and edited draft (in a designer-friendly format).
- You will advise me of any adjustments or revisions to be made. Two rounds of revisions are included with every projects, so we have plenty of scope to get it just right.
- Once you’re 110% happy with your copy, it’s time for step 3.
- Your copy is polished and you’re ready to hit publish.
- You will receive the final version along with a final invoice.
- Copy complete and time to celebrate.
How can I prepare for our briefing session?
Prior to our briefing session, I will provide you with a questionnaire. This will help to get some thoughts flowing around your brand, audience, and your copy goals.
Client’s have told me this process has provided them a lot of clarity on their business more broadly and on their copy needs.
What if I don’t like phone / video calls?
As someone who is still learning to make friends with phone calls, I get it. That’s no barrier here. I work with plenty of client’s who prefer to communicate by email or Instagram.
We can still communicate clearly and effectively.
What if I don’t know what I need?
You don’t need to have everything figured out before you work with me. In fact, most people don’t.
Part of my job is to support you to identify what you want to say, how you want people to feel when they experience your copy and what you want them to do next.
How do I Get Started?
Just click on the button below and enter a few quick details and I will be in touch to discuss your copy project.
Have a question that’s not here? I love new questions…
Word Wizardry acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Australia, recognising the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. I pay respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Word Wizardry is welcoming of all people, celebrating the beauty in diversity, while recognising the pain of the past.